How to better organize your time?

Techniques to better organize your time.

Make a plan
You know what is one of the biggest dangers when you have so many different commitments? Of overlap. You are having to do two things together, and you wonder why you do not have the gift of ubiquity.

To avoid this problem, you must take a calendar and mark all your commitments.

You can use the classic paper, I am fine with one online (Google Calendar), choose you. The important thing is to keep it always with you and update it with whatever occupy your time. Tip: include every now and then also a few moment of relaxation!

Multitasking
Multitasking hurts, I said and I repeat. But there are some tasks that take time without require you to think, and then you can do more things in one.

For example, when I'm on the bus I took the habit of dozing. I no longer have time to do the Polyphasic sleep as it should, so I folded up this strategy. Resting for those 40 bonus minutes per day I sleep less at night, which gives me more time to do the rest.

Optimize
Your business may require much less time than you think. In everything you do, you are not 100% effective.

This is a legacy from past years, when you could blame relatively calmly since we had to time wasting. This habit has been, and is now affecting people who can devote time to yourself.

Make a careful analysis of what you do and how you do it. There is definitely the way to increase your effectiveness.

Simplifies
Do you remember my article on Pareto principle? The 70% of results are obtained in 30% of the time, the rest are details.

Be careful when you choose to work on something up to perfection, because it's damn ineffective. If you have little time to do everything, better stop at that 70%.

Here an example: have you noticed that my articles are a bit shorter lately? To tell you the truth, I hope not. Means that I cut in the right places.

I tried to reduce the frills and getting straight to the point, in order to save a bit of time to use for the other. Same content, but with a less pompous and more effective.

In addition to this, you have to learn how to simplify your life.

Life is simple, are you that you want to unnecessarily complicate. The Italians, then, I noticed that have the curious habit of complicate anything.

Swims a bit ' counter and make yourself things simpler, for a change.

Technical file
But I call it pure Hamster technique. This is the name that I gave to a simple and effective strategy.

In a day there are 24 hours, which if you think about it there are few. You just "cut" a bit of time to this task, some from the other, and you soon find an hour of bonus time.

Make a list of what you have to do tomorrow, look at how they fit together. 10 minutes then remove from anything. You want to be, are 10 minutes! However, you'll see that eventually you will find yourself with more time.